If you’re an educator with expertise in a specific subject area, and passionate about sharing knowledge and helping your peers grow, we’d love to work with you!
BloomBoard is creating a new tool that will enable educators like yourself to create collections of resources you've had previous success with to help improve your practice. You’ll be able to create collections around topics such as classroom management, teaching 6th graders to make inferences, inquiry-based learning, or any other area of professional interest to you. Through these collections you can share your knowledge with thousands of teachers and help them to become more effective teachers.
By creating collections of learning resources for our new product, you’ll be able to:
- Impact teacher learning
- Share your knowledge with teachers across the country
- Help other teachers improve their skills
So, what exactly will you do? Here’s a brief overview:
- If you are selected, you will be asked to create at least one collection; however, you have the opportunity to create up to five collections.
- We will support you throughout this process by providing guidance and suggestions on how to make a great, meaningful collection.
- When you’ve finished creating a collection, we will review it and discuss any edits that may be needed.
- If your submission is accepted, we will queue the collection for publication online and compensate you $15 for each collection you create. Once it’s published, thousands of teachers will be able to see your collection.
How to Get Started
Interested? To sign up for this project, complete this form, and a member of the BloomBoard content team will contact you shortly.